Copyright © 2013-2014 Japanese otaku news All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Home » , » 『Sekai Seifuku ~Bouryaku no Zvezda~』 Episode 2

『Sekai Seifuku ~Bouryaku no Zvezda~』 Episode 2









 
























Impressions of everyone

So after seeing this episode I'm really glad the show started by showing the aftermath of their conquest. Since I know the show is eventually going to get to the epic I can enjoy the derpy to it's fullest. I'm not worried that the show is going to spend it's entire time on stuff like this and never get to conquest, so I can appreciate the character building and derping around.
So far I think this show has the most potential out of any in the season. Everything about it has been fantastically done so far. I'm liking all the characters (except Yasu, but I think they don't want us to like him yet), the artwork is great, the conversations are great, and the world is really interesting.
 
Series?
 
Sorry that was a typo. It was supposed to say season. Fixed
 
I thought so, but couldn't be sure :P Nonetheless, I agree. Noragami has been similarly interesting though.
 
I'm not watching Norigami because I avoid shows with unfinished source material, but I have heard good things about it. The other show I think is on par with Sekai Seifuku is Hamatora the Animation. Both have such great characters and animation.
 
I guess I need to learn to cook, in the off chance I get pulled into a loli-led world conquest attempt.
 
I'm really enjoying the super serious music playing over everything, it made everything just so funny. Not much plot progression but I think the show can afford to spend time showing us the characters. Also, I'm pretty sure those previews are useless.
This is probably the show I'm most excited for this season.
Oh yeah, I actually really dig that ED.
 
 [trigger warning] for dial up modem noises
 
 
I was a little wary about this show before it aired. The character design alone was enough to pique my interest, but it came out of nowhere right before the season began and I knew absolutely nothing about it.
But I'm really into it so far. I haven't even finished the episode yet and I felt compelled to comment.
The aesthetic in particular is what's pulling me in. Character design aside, the whole world has a very cohesive, distinct look to it (love the marbled textures and well-defined outlines - rotoscoping?), and it makes me feel as though the designers and animators really know what kind of universe they want to portray.
Ensemble casts are very hit-or-miss for me. Sometimes the diverse circle of characters can really pull me into their zany universe, other times it feels as though every character insists on one-upping the next in some kind of unbearable quirky competition. We'll have to wait and see how this one works out, but so far each of them appears to be more intriguing than your average, blatant stock character, but still conventional enough so as to not be grating.
There's more comedy than expected, but it works pretty well. Nothing gut-busting or particularly original, but a chuckle-worthy scene here and there is good enough for me. The dial-up sound was pretty funny. And Kate is funny in a moeblob kinda way, though the lolikini makes me a little uncomfortable. Komadori (Renge 2.0) is probably my favorite though - so cute. Gotta love dem Heian eyebrows.
All in all, really looking forward to what this show has to offer.
 
Natasha is KanaHana! Plus Kate is Serara! Man this show is getting really interesting!
 
MC guy isn't a complete wet blanket, interesting.
 
Amazing how fast Itsuka turned dere when Kate is in the room. ;) Not as much action as the first episode, but still lots of little jokes like how Zvezda has the most obvious secret base around, the sign near the door, etc.  

I can't be the only one who keeps expecting Venera to shout "seizon senryaku" now, am I?
 
Dinner: Conquered.
 
Why doesn't the magic girl come to dinner?
 
The dial up noise that the robot made was amazing. Less nutty episode but I'm still enjoying it!  

I love serararara. ~ such a cute voice. Funny episode with the interactions between the organizations members. P.S. this episode made me hungry
 
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEST ANIME IN THIS SEASON !! OPENING SONG WAS SOOOOO GOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!
 
 
 
Share this article :

0 comment:

Post a Comment

sponsored link

Japanese otaku news

QR code

QR

RM

 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Japanese otaku news - All Rights Reserved