Copyright © 2013-2014 Japanese otaku news All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Home » , » 『Sakura Trick』 Episode 2

『Sakura Trick』 Episode 2
































Impressions of everyone

this show is gay as fuck. i love it.

they're just friends, according to the director.

If that's how friends are supposed to behave then I guess I should call my friends now. We have to catch up on some kissing.

Err.. I don't know how I feel about this

My weekly yuri fix. I've done good, waiting this long.

Aye, but what will we do when the season ends? If this show keeps comin' with the goods, we're gonna be a couple of thirsty dudes come Spring...

Akuma no Riddle is my spring season fix. The year of Yuri!

B-B-But that series is all rough and action-packed! It won't be the same! (TT^TT)

There will be plenty of pure love to go around.

So, what you are saying is, the Yuri Train is still lacking breaks?

The Yuri Train doesn't have brakes to begin with.
You can never get off.
 
CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS!
 
 IS THAT A POOL EPISODE NEXT WEEK?!
 
 mothafuckin mizugi
 
Woah now...im not ready for that yet. Can't we like delay it another week so I can prepare myself? No? Alright then bring it!
 
don't you dare delay this.  

We aren't worthy!
 
Putting all the yuri, hnng, and cuteness aside, I was mildly surprised to actually see a chemistry classroom.
I don't remember ever having seen one in anime until now.
 
And also, after Madoka's always-talking-about-boyfriends Kazuko and HidaSketch's too-much-into-cosplay Yoshinoya, it's nice to have a teacher that's actually serious about students doing their studies.
And speaking which, there's also the classic "if I'm going down, I'm not going down alone".
 
the only other one i ever seen is in the opening credits for non non biyori
 
There's one in Star Driver.
 
Those studying fantasies......HHNNNGGG 
 
          ,-、               ,.-、
        ./:::::\            /::::::ヽ
       /::::::::::::;ゝ--─--- 、._/::::::::::::::|
       /,.-‐''"´          \:::::::::::|
     /                 ヽ、::::|
    /                    ヽ|
     l                          l
    .|    ●                 |    The dangerous this anime!
     l  , , ,           ●      l
    ` 、      (_人__丿    、、、   / 
      `ー 、__               /
         /`'''ー‐‐──‐‐‐┬'''""´
Share this article :

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing. I like the funny animation, I think that Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi and Junjou Romantica are also very good.

vb.net impression qr code

Post a Comment

sponsored link

Japanese otaku news

QR code

QR

RM

 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Japanese otaku news - All Rights Reserved