Copyright © 2013-2014 Japanese otaku news All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Home » , , , » 『Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha』 Episode 1

『Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha』 Episode 1

















































Impressions of everyone

OP and ED are both nice, art, animation and music are all really good!

I really like the comedy and the reactions, the friends of the MC are really good. And so much moe I can't handle it! This is probably a first.
Anyways, it's really good for a first episode, apparently I've read the 3 first chapters of the manga already but I dropped it for some reason, but I'm looking foward for more!

That was a lovely episode.
I think we can expect this to only get better. The ability to change form at will is quite a big thing, I look forward to seeing how she will use it. Maybe, if Tanbanashi's sick she will try to go in his stead for the match? (Even though she's terrible at basketball, I think she will feel obligated to)
The music and visuals are pretty good, very colourful pallete. Especially around the shrine. I understand why she goes there a lot, it's really beautiful.
 
This should be a fun show to watch. Too bad it's only 10 episodes long, though.
 
Hummingbird says it has 11 episodes!
 
10 + OVA most likely
 
Ohhh ok. That makes sense too.  

should be a great show
 
This anime is really really interesting! I'm really liking it so far, there was no ridiculous random situations that make me feel uncomfortable at all! I like the concept of it, though I wonder what's going to happen next. More people should try this IMO.
 
This anime is really promising, especially on a lackluster season - one of the best first episodes these few weeks.
Can't wait for more! Why are the good shows only 10 episodes long? :(
Any manga reader here that can answer a few questions: Are there english translations available? Are they up-to-date with the manga (everything is translated)? How many volumes are there so far? If the first episode is any indication, I might just start reading it after the series ends.
 
I was going to disregard this as another slice of life shrine spirit show with the cliche moe blob "just trying to get through her dramatic school life~!".
There are things that have been done plenty of times before; a quirky god with a like for video games, an otaku friend, a love triangle, hell they even threw in some freakin' magical girl shtick!
But what caught my attention was how there are a few characters not present in most other shows like this one, and their personalities. For one, Inari has an older brother, who seems rough but well-meaning. He's even more interesting because we saw him staring right at the Inari god, much to the god's surprise.
Another character who stood out for me personally was her friend Keiko; she's a good friend to her and she's got some initiative! She's not afraid to get in your face and raise a kick or two.
Hopefully this show can remain interesting for me. I wanna see more of those two characters in the show, and would love more focus on them.
 
Checked out the manga to see what the show would be about and immediately fell in love. I was worried that the 10 episode run would hurt the adaptation, and while they did cut and rearrange some things for the first episode, I thought it did a really good job overall. The animation is lovely and it has all the charm and humor of the manga.  

I've been wishing this manga would get an anime adaptation ever since I started reading it, so I was really excited when one was announced, and today that wish finally comes true.
I really liked it. It felt a bit rushed in comparison to the manga, which I already expected because of the ten episode length, but they did pretty well given the circumstances. I'm simply happy I get to see this manga I love animated.
 
Doesn't help that the manga chapters are pretty long too.
 
Yeah. When you say they adapted two chapters of the manga it might not seem like that much, but it was around 90 pages which is quite a lot for a single episode, I feel.
 
Wow, I totally forgot about this one.
I haven't seen the manga at all, but I'm actually really impressed. This show has the potential to be this season's Dark Horse.
First of all, I want to say, that the OST is gorgeous, I love that super eastern feel in music, and this show brings it to me.
I really like the light humour in this. with Uka sama playing bishounen games on her fox tv, and the clumsiness of Inari.
How can you not learn to like Inari after all that adorable ditziness!
Im really surprised at how good this was for me, and I hope to see more good things from it :)
 
,-、               ,.-、
        ./:::::\            /::::::ヽ
       /::::::::::::;ゝ--─--- 、._/::::::::::::::|
       /,.-‐''"´          \:::::::::::|
     /                 ヽ、::::|
    /                    ヽ|
     l                          l
    .|    ●                 |    Inori-chan is cute
     l  , , ,           ●      l
    ` 、      (_人__丿    、、、   / 
      `ー 、__               /
         /`'''ー‐‐──‐‐‐┬'''""´
Share this article :

0 comment:

Post a Comment

sponsored link

Japanese otaku news

QR code

QR

RM

 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Japanese otaku news - All Rights Reserved